Sunday, 29 January 2012

Simply Glam!

This is another of the cards I made last yesterday ..
Using again a Craftwork Cards shaped card blank and sentiment. I distressed the edges of the card blank with my Stream Adirondack dye ink pad. I also stamped the Kanban dress stamp onto some card I had coloured with the Stream ink pad. I then stamped over the dress in a flower pattern, again using the Stream ink pad. I then cut out the dress minus the stand.
I used a piece of paper from the Travel Light paper stack from My Mind's Eye and matted it onto some Core'dinations cardstock. I also sanded the edges of the Core'dinations cardstock. I then went around the edges of the paper using a black fineliner. I stamped the dress stamp onto the backing paper and stuck the other dress I had cut out on top.
I die cut the backing for the sentiment, also from the Core'dinations card of the same colour, using Spellbinders Parisian Accents Dies.
The lettering is by Papermania and I also added some pearl gems to finish.
Simple but glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment