Monday, 6 February 2012

Lovey Dovey

Ok, so I said I had finished my spurt of Saturated Canary cards but I just had to get this one in ..
A Valentine's card using reds and aquas, which I think go rather well together ..
The image is 'Canary Love' and is coloured with ProMarkers (Poppy, Shale, Caramel, Tan, Pale Pink, Blush, Almond, Ivory, Tea Green, Soft Green and Cool Grey 1).
The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Travel Light paper stack and backing paper from Polkadoodles 'A Double Sprinkle of Craft' CD Rom, matted onto Core'dinations.
I used my Sizzix dies to cut a circle around the stamped image and a scalloped circle for the matt from the Core'dinations. The swirl is also using a Sizzix die by Tim Holtz.
A printed sentiment was also matted onto Core'dinations.
Finishing touches were added with pearl gems, ribbon flowers and paper flowers.
I really love this one!
(This card has been entered into the Love is in the air challenge on the Joanna Sheen challenge blog and the Anything Goes challenge on the Crafter's Companion challenge blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment