Friday, 17 February 2012

Sweet Pea


Just a quick one before I head back out into the rain ..
I have had a terrible cold all week, which has made work feel like it was dragging on forever. And it is another double rehearsal this weekend for the show (tonight and tomorrow morning) so no Saturday morning lie in for me again!!
Anyhow, back onto the card, another one I made using the wonderful 'From the heart of the garden CD' from Joanna Sheen. Again very simple but beautiful. I can't say how much I love this artwork!!
Using a topper and backing paper from the CD and matting onto a lovely purple Core'dinations, which the border was also cut out of. The border was created with the Parisian Accents dies from Spellbinders and the card was finished off with some lovely pearls.
Yay for the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment