Thursday, 22 March 2012

Fairy wishes


I absolutely love this pom pom fairy stamp from Lili of the Valley .. she is the cutest!!
I decided to make this card around a purple theme .. my favourite colour and I just love it!
The papers I used were from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection (spotty) and again I am not sure what the other paper is .. just from my stash! The glitter on the Lost and Found paper just adds something extra to the card. Both papers were backed onto Purple Papermania cardstock, which I also used for the border.


I used Labels Fourteen from Spellbinders to cut the shape I stamped my image onto and distressed it, along with the edges of the backing papers, with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and my Inkylicious brush! The image is coloured with ProMarkers and coloured pencils.
The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the flowers and gorgeous silk ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts .. this ribbon is beautiful so soft and luxurious!!


I used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch for the border across the card and I shaped the top edge of that with some wavy scissors.
I finished off with some lovely pearl gems .. my fave! Oh and I mustn't forget the touch of some microfine glitter to add some sparkle!!

Challenges:
Lili of the Valley Sketch Challenge
Wild Orchid Crafts Bingo Challenge

Thanks for having a look and hope you are having a good week!
Fairy Wishes!!

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!she is such a cutey. A wonderful card. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete