Sunday, 11 March 2012

Flying Tilda - Blue and White

I have so fallen in love with Magnolia stamps .. they are adorable .. I want them all!!
I loved making this card!

Materials used:
Flying Tilda stamp from Magnolia
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen dies
Pool Adirondack Dye Ink Pad
Swirls embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Parisian Accent dies
Lamp Post die from Marianne Designs
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace
Organza Ribbon
Core'dinations cardstock
Gingham backing paper from Kanban
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Pearl gems

Challenges:
Blue and White Challenge - Just Magnolia
Anything Goes - Simply Magnolia
Little Darlings Pearl Challenge

I made this card for the Blue and White Just Magnolia challenge and I love the effect of just blue and white, I think it looks really sophisticated! I think white + 1 might be the way forward!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it. I only have 1 Tilda stamp but I'd love loads more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Laura, you coloured Tilda beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laura, beautiful colouring and detail.
    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card Laura! Such a beautiful coloring!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Enjoy your Sunday :-)

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete