Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Get me to the church on time!


I made this card for my friend, whose friend is having a steampunk themed wedding. I also then realised I could link it into a couple of online challenges:
Cupcake Craft's Sound of Music Challenge - Music backing paper/My Fair Lady lyrics
Crafty Cardmaker's Time Challenge

I really enjoyed making this one, as I do with all my cards really! But it is always good to do something different and be pleased with how it turned out!


Ingredients:
Jasper steam punk stamps from Kanban
Lost and Found music paper from My Mind's Eye
Shimmer cardstock from Papermania
Pumice Stone and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses and rose lace trim
ProMarkers
Pearl gems
Printed sentiment


What a great theme for a wedding!
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers. I particularly like the contrast of the sepia tones and the pale blue. Lovely.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Cardmakers, Good Luck!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be pleased with this cards its fantastic !Love everything about it and what a great theme for a wedding. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style of your card!! It looks fab!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake crafts, Good Luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and great music inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I'm so excited about this card! x x

    ReplyDelete