Thursday, 15 March 2012

On Mother's Day ..


Mother's Day is just around the corner and this is the gorgeous card I have made for my mum this year!
I have made it using the decoupage and backing paper elements from the Jane Shasky 'From the heart of the garden' CD ROM from Joanna Sheen.
As I have said many times before, I love this CD ROM. It is amazing! I have never seen so many beautiful things in one place!!
This is from the Rose Garden section of the CD and I have matted the backing paper and main image onto some trusty Core'dinations and finished the card off with some lovely pearl gems and a printed out sentiment in my favourite font!
This is a close up of the decoupage, which I cut out by hand. I wasn't so sure at first about cutting out my own decoupage but with a good pair of little scissors, it is fine and the results look stunning!


I can't say enough how beautiful all the artwork on this CD is and there is so much on there, it is worth every penny!! Definitely one of the best things I have bought this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment