Saturday, 3 March 2012

Peaches and Cream ..


Wow .. things seem so busy at the moment that I haven't had as much crafting time as I would like. Three weeks till showtime so lots of rehearsing along with everything else we do in a week. Saying that I have been practising my colouring technique and have now added pencils to my images, along with ProMarkers. The extra shading looks amazing! I love the Adirondack dye ink pads too as they work just like Distress Inks and come in loads of gorgeous colours!!
Anyway, I sat down today and put my everything into this card and I love it. The colours never look as good on the photo but hope you like!

The products I used were:
Pom Pom stamp by Lili of the Valley
Stickles from Ranger in Stardust
Butterfly Kisses embossing folder from Craft Concepts
Lacey Circles dies by Spellbinders
Adirondack Ink Pad in Peach Bellini
Peach Core'dinations in two different tones
Whitewash Core'dination in Wicker Chair
Spotty backing paper from 5th Avenue paper pad by Melissa Frances
Sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Filligree corner from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl Gems
ProMarkers
Coloured Pencils
Sanding block

Challenges:
Peach and Cream challenge - Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog
Spring challenges for Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog and Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog

Anyway, really hope you like it, I really enjoyed making it.
Happy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, what a gorgeous card. So glad Joanna Sheen pointed me in your direction. I look forward to following you...happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beauty! thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen Spring is in the air challenge with your beautiful card. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete