Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Singing the blues ..

Another wonderful Magnolia image here on this card .. Edwin playing the guitar! I love this one and I will be able to use it loads as I know lots of guitar playing men, including my hubby!
This card is very simple with some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found musical backing paper, distressed with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and matted onto some blue Core'dinations cardstock.
I stamped the image onto white card and coloured with my ProMarkers and pencils. I then die cut a circle around the image using my Sizzix circle dies. I then distressed the edges with Faded Jeans again and matted onto a Spellbinders Lacy Circles die cut in the same colour Core'dinations.
The Craftwork Cards sentiment is stuck onto a die cut shape using the Parisian Accents Spellbinders die, from which the border was cut as well.
I finished the card off with some blue gems in each corner.
I must admit I do struggle with men's cards so they do tend to be more simple but I think it works.
I just want to stick some flowers on it .. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment