Monday, 12 March 2012

Wedding Belles


Don't you just love Magnolia .. I am definitely in love with their stamps big time at the moment!
This card was made using the Loving Bridal Couple stamp, coloured with ProMarkers and shaded with coloured pencils.
The image is stamped on a die cut using Spellbinders Labels Fourteen, which I then distressed the edges of with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.


The backing paper is by Kanban and I can't remember where the spotty card was from. They were both matted onto some shimmer cardstock by Papermania. The punch used was the Doily Lace Martha Stewart punch.
The snowflake die cut on the right is by Marianne Designs looks great and you don't necessarily think snowflake when you see it ..
I finished the card off with some Wild Orchid Crafts roses, some of which I coloured with the Pumice Stone ink, some pearl gems and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Challenges: Little Darlings Pearl Challenge

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment