Sunday, 15 April 2012

All White


Funny that there should be two challenges in the same week that are themed 'white + white'. Thought I would have a bash. You think all white, and you think what the heck am I going to do!
I think when working with just white cardstock, this is a great chance to let those embossing folders speak for themselves. The patterns look lovely on plain white cardstock. On this card I used a spotty embossing folder by Cuttlebug and a hearts one by Darice.

I used one of my Magnolia stamps and coloured it with ProMarkers. I then die cut around the image with Labels 14 dies from Spellbinders. I used some cheesecloth, white organza ribbon and some stitching for detail. The butterflies were done using a tonic punch and I stuck some pearl gems in the centres of the butterflies for added effect as well as in three corners of the card. I also sprayed the butterflies with Crafter's Companion silver Spray and Sparkle to give them an extra shimmer. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards as is the card blank.


Challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers White on White Challenge
I love ProMarkers White on White Challenge

Thanks for popping in!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura, beautifully coloured and designed.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Laura, lovely embossing too, thanks for joinnig us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning .. what a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card and the stitching really sets it off. Great job. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Laura...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation, so beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card!
    Wonderful image and lovely design!
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Laura!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ promarkers and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Tilda Laura and you are really rockin' her at the minute! this is gorgeous and the one below is a little stunner!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a sweet little card beautifuly coloured.
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a divine wedding card so pretty clean & fresh !! Gorgeous
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete