Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Divas by Design Challenge - Buttons and/or Bows

Well it is time again for a new challenge at Divas by Design and this week the theme is buttons and/or bows. It is sponsored by Meljen's Designs so you could be in with the chance of winning some of Mel's adorable digis. They are fab! Click on the link below to visit her shop ..

I used the frog prince image from Meljen's for my card and he is such a cutie!! 


Ingredients:
Frog Prince Digi from Meljen's
Welcome Home papers from Bo Bunny
Blue Core'dinations
Forest Moss Distress Ink
Spellbinders Lacy Circles
Pink buttons
Green satin ribbon
White cotton
Printed sentiment
ProMarkers


I have really got into typing my own sentiments as that way I can say whatever I want on my cards!
On this one I have used a quote from The Princess and The Frog. I thought it went rather well ..

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and love your sentiment Laura!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, wonderful card! Love the cute image and your sentiment is brilliant.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment on your cute card Laura! Hope your birthday was fab hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Laura, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete