Saturday, 14 April 2012

Fit For A Princess


I had specific plans for this one. Just Magnolia have a lace challenge on this week and I knew straight away that I wanted to go for the sepia look. So this morning I got my ProMarkers out and was really chuffed with how my Tilda turned out! She looks great in sepia!

I used my Lost and Found papers by My Mind's Eye, distressed up with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink. A bit of lace, some browny toned gems and some of my beautiful paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts .. am a bit obsessed with these at the moment!


I knew what phrase I wanted to put on the front so I printed this myself and cut into seperate words, distressed the edges with the Walnut Stain and backed each word onto Core'dinations - the same colour I used to matt the papers and the image.
I also have some stitching on this card, something I have not done before and am super chuffed with how this has turned out too. Think my sewing machine is going to get a lot of usage in the near future!!


Challenges:
Just Magnolia Lovely Lace Challenge
Prairie Fairy Anything Goes Challenge
Moving Along with the Times Shabby Chic/Vintage Challenge
The Stamping Boutique Distress Challenge

Hope you like it! I am definitely a fan of the sepia look!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous Laura...what a darling image and fabulous dp's too hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwh, love the sepia tones, embellishment, paper - heck, I love everything about it! Beautifully done. Good luck with TSB Distress Challenge.

    Debbie TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Laura, love the papers.

    Happy crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh very cute and definitely fit for a princess! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous, I love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo sweet! What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the soft colour tones and the lace is perfect.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this card - the image, the colours and the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete