Sunday, 22 April 2012

Happy Everything!

This another of the cute digis that I won by Di's Digis ..


This one is called Daisy and is sooo cute! She is coloured with my ProMarkers of course. I have used her with Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers mounted onto peach Core'dination, which I sanded around the edges to give it a more distressed look. I distressed the edges of the card blank and the image with Peach Bellini Adirondack Dye Ink. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the picket fence die is by Marianne. Finished off with some peachy pearls and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.


Oh and an exciting piece of news that I almost forgot to mention! I have been picked to be a design team member at Crafty Calendar challenge blog, so chuffed about that!! It is a monthly challenge blog so pop on over and take a look! Click on the image below ..


Hope you have had a restful weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow!
Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Well done on your new DT place Laura! Your card is so sweet love the little fence hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your DT post Laura.
    Love everything about the card,image,colours the overall effect.

    Happy crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your win - a really pretty card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and fab image on your gorgeous card.
    Congratulations on your DT post
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these colours together and your card is so creative and beautiful. I like the idea of the flowers in the shake with the image you chose. I impressed by that.

    no parking signs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fence, the flowers and the cute little girl makes this such a gorgeous creation!

    Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete