Thursday, 26 April 2012

I'm late for a very important date!


This is a card using my Wonderland stamps by Polkadoodles. I haven't used them in ages and I love the Alice in Wonderland theme that is taking the card world by storm at the moment so I thought I would get my stamps out ..

I have coloured the rabbit image in with my ProMarkers. Have just realised that he should be white shouldn't he but never mind! I used Welcome Home Bo Bunny papers with a fab clock charm, perfect for this card. I distressed the card blank and image edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. The sentiment is printed from my computer and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Of course my matting is done using Core'dinations and sanded down at the edges. What would I do without this cardstock!!?


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Love your card! Your colouring is fab!
    Hope your having a good week!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Laura, love the image and fab clock charm.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura wow what a fun card, love that rabbit and your gorgeous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous card fabulous image
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card sweetie love the image! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Laura, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura this is gorgeous that image is terrific and so is your colouring, the papers and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. well as the proud owner of this card i can honestly say its fabulous .. thank you so much . Your photos don't do it justice
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete