Tuesday, 24 April 2012

More Exciting News!

I have some more exciting news to share today! I have been offered a place on the Bearly Mine Designs Design Team. I am very excited about this as it is run by Donna who creates her own, stunning backing papers! I can't wait to get using them on my cards!! There is a link to the Bearly Mine Design blog, challenge blog and design team gallery in my side bar, so feel free to take a peek! I don't think you will be disappointed!
Also, Donna is releasing a new digi pack of papers called Patchwork Party, which is released this Friday 27th April! Check out the preview below ..

Click on the picture below for a quick route to the Bearly Mine Designs shop!

But don't forget this particular collection is not available until Friday!


They are absolutely gorgeous, I know I can't wait to start using them!

My first challenge with Bearly Mine will be on 1st May .. can't wait!!

6 comments:

  1. oh wow another well deserved DT place.. congratulations .
    Thank you so much for the beautiful card that arrived today
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, very well deserved.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations & enjoy

    Happy crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!
    Sorry for this late comment but I would love to send you a big welcome hug in our big and awesome Bearly Mine DT. I am looking forward for your new projects and our team work.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura it is going to be great working with you, welcome to the team.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete