Saturday, 28 April 2012

Pots of Love!

I am really pleased with this one! I went for colours that I don't normally go for, particularly yellow and I really love the yellow/green combo! I love this image, which is 'Wryn - Grow a little love' by Tiddly Inks and the sentiment came with the image - so cute! And the backing papers are from Barely Mine Designs, the new team I am so proud to be part of. They really are beautiful papers and this card features one of the papers from the new kit 'Patchwork Party' and the other is from 'Spring Blooms'. Patchwork Party is now available!


Other Ingredients:
Yellow Core'dinations
Yellow ribbon (from the lovely Laurie with my beautiful birthday card - thanks so much!)
Snowflake die by Marianne Designs
ProMarkers
Yellow pearl gems from Kanban
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers


I absolutely love this image from Tiddly Inks, there is a whole collection of this character - Wryn - and I think she is adorable!! Think I am going to end up buying the whole lot! hehe. There is a link to both Tiddly Inks and Bearly Mine Designs in my sidebar.


Challenges:
Moving Along with the Times Gardening/Flowers Challenge
Cooking it up with Katie Garden/Green Challenge
My Time to Craft Gardening Gems Challenge
Pink Elephant Hello Sunshine Challenge
Sentimental Sundays Earth Day Challenge

Hope you are all having a great Saturday! So far mine has been spent catching up on Corrie and Gossip Girl and then making a couple of cards. Hopefully me and the hubby can get out an enjoy some fresh sea air today at some point.

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Laura...love the image and fabulous colours too hun :o)

    hope you are having a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Laura! Love the image and gorgeous colours too.

    Glad to hear you like the stamping card, makes such a difference doesn't it? :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very rarely use yellow - don't know why as i love it .YOur card is just beautiful.. i must apologise for my card being late - my daughter forgot to post it .. but she remembered yesterday!! Hope you had a great day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura you have good reason to be pleased with this it is stunning well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's look forward to working with you on Bearly Mines Designs i am one of newbies too
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Laura, I love the colours and the image and flowers are lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with MAWTT
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, gorgeous colours and the papers are so pretty
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Laura, the colours are fabulous! I've just made a card with the same image - great minds!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the colour combo and the fab image you have used on this GORGEOUS card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is gorgeous Laura! The image is really sweet and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the sentiment and the gorgeous papers and embellies - it's a really fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura this is just so adorable. I love the softer palette you used, and the beautiful papers you paired with her. Such a pretty card with a nice balance of embellishments. Thank you so much for joining in on our yellow challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning! Love the sentiment, it goes perfectly with your adorable card. Thank you so much for linking up and playing at Moving Along With The Times.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the image, Wryn is such a sweetie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & My Time To Craft!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card - Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete