Friday, 20 April 2012

Under The Sea

I am so excited about this card! On my blogging travels I came across a little gem of a website called Sassy Studio Designs. OMG - you want to see these digis - they are amazing!! I fell in love with the Disney ones and just had to get me a few!! This one is a right cutie .. it's the Little Mermaid!!


The colours are a bit brighter than I usually go for but I love them together. Am a bit obsessed with big bows as well at the moment so here is another!

Ingredients:
Little Mermaid digi from Sassy Studio
Hearts embossing folder by Darice
Welcome Home paper from Bo Bunny
Kate Knight flowery paper
Pool Adirondack Dye Ink Pad
Spellbinders Labels 18
Core'dinations
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Cheesecloth
Pearl gems
Purple satin ribbon
Craftwork Cards sentiment
ProMarkers
And here is a close up of Ariel herself ..


Challenges:

The Little Mermaid was always a fave of mine when I was little, I still love it!
I am so impressed with these digis - can see myself visiting the Sassy store lots more!
Happy weekend peeps!

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous hun...love the image and the colours look so pretty too :o)

    hope you have a lovely weekend..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Laura, love the gorgeous image and colours...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fab Laura she is a great image and lovely papers hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll use the word fabulous too! Love the colors and layout. Gorgeous bow and flowers! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card :o) Love the image and the colours are gorgeous!

    Umm... I don't think there's any secret to my colouring - perseverance and good paper? I usually use Make It Colour blending card from Quixotic, and sometimes Elegance Satin from Joanna Sheen. I add lots of layers of colour, and those 2 don't seem to bleed with my style of colouring. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love the mermaid theme! Great color combination, too! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and your colouring of the image is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty..... beautiful colour combinataion and image. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete