Friday, 25 May 2012

Card Makin' Mamas Decorative Punches Challenge

I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog since last Friday. I have been so busy this week organising my new challenge blog and various other things, including an Oklahoma rehearsal, I haven't had time to make any cards! I was getting withdrawal symptoms!! However, I managed to sit down yesterday and make my DT card for this challenge. Phew!
Today hails the start of a new challenge at Card Makin' Mamas and we have all been getting creative with our decorative punches!

This card features this gorgeous 'Ashley with Rose' image by our fab sponsors for this challenge, Digi Darla! Isn't she a cutie! I have coloured her with my best friends! My ProMarkers of course! I am loving them more and more as I improve my blending technique. They are amazing pens. And I have also found my BFF paper for colouring with my ProMarkers .. Elegance Satin from Joanna Sheen! It is amazing!! So thanks Lisa for your recommendation!!


So here is my ingredients list for this card:
Ashley with Rose digi from Digi Darla
Backing papers by Bearly Mine
Core'dinations
Sophia's heart die by Cheery Lynn
Tonic butterfly punch
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Pool Adirondack Ink
Pearl gems
ProMarkers

Ooh and the sentiment is from one of the new LOTV sentiment sets. I treated myself to a couple of them this week .. naughty!! But they are fab!

Don't forget the DT call for my new challenge blog is running until June 29th! See post at top of my blog for a link!!

Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Love this little cutie and the colours you have used on your GORGEOUS card.
    I haven't tried that card for stamping I will have to give it ago .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Laura! Gorgeous image, colours and die cuts. Fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, what a gorgeous card you have made here. I too have just tried this card and found it worked well with promarkers. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty - what gorgeous colours and papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Laura, great colouring.
    Haven't tried that card, must give it a go, thanks for that

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is gorgeous and what a darlin little image, love your colour combo too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love the soft pinks and blues and your sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete