Saturday, 12 May 2012

Crazy Week!

I have not been around much over the last week, it has been a crazy crazy week! I have hardly been at home and have not had much chance to do much blog surfing, never mind card making! And it hasn't stopped yet!
So this week we have been helping out front of house with the local production of Guys and Dolls, which is fab! We are normally in these shows but we had a break this year. However, show week has been just as busy for us with that and other things. And when we haven't been there, we have been watching other shows!

Today we are working the matinee and evening performances of Guys and Dolls so it is going to be a busy one! And then on Monday, we are going to watch Phantom in Manchester! I am so excited! My husband has never seen it and he just has to, so off we go .. early anniversary treat and we have managed to get some really good seats too so that should be amazing! Got Monday/Tuesday off work as well so that will be nice!

Just about caught up on my DT commenting this morning but sorry for being rubbish with my blog hopping this week! Hopefully next week I can resume normality!!

I have some free time on Sunday pm so hopefully can get into my craftroom and get creative!
Anyway, hope you all have a fab weekend! Just thought I better say hi ..
And thank you for all your lovely comments! They make me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura wow you have been busy , guys and dolls eh , how fabulous !!, thank you so much for following you are so kind Hugs Elaine
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete