Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Sandra's Crafty Corner Challenge

On my blogging travels I came across this fun challenge at Sandra's Crafty Corner!

Basically you post some of your early creations and some of your more recent ones, to see how much you have come on with your craftiness! I only started my blog in January but I do have pics of some of my older creations so hope they still count!

So here are a couple of my older ones .. quite basic ..



And here are a couple of my favourite newbies! I seem to have acquired a love for paper flowers, stamping and colouring in!!



So join in the fun at Sandra's Crafty Corner!

11 comments:

  1. oh its fab looking back and how we have grown and learnt lots of new skills.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're all lovely Laura. I still haven't moved on from 'basic' after 8 years of card making, lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura think we all have the NEED to have lots of crafty stash..you have come on a long way from those 1st creations BUT they are still sweet ..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Laura you were a fabulous crafter now you are a megga fabulous crafter.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all of these cards are gorgeous hun but your newer ones are fabulous I love your cards with your coloured images on, your colouring is superb sweetie.
    Also congrats on your recent new DT post shug, so well deserved hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are gorgeous , but it's nice to look back to see how our crafting style have changed .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well there is definitely a fab improvement! Funny how my first card blogged didn't have an image or much in the way of embellies either! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your early cards are pretty but your news ones are gorgeous. Have you seen mine?

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your oldies are pretty good but a definite improvement on your newbies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura, your early cards are very pretty, but the new ones are just gorgeous!

    I started off with stickers and was scared of stamping and colouring to begin with, don't make a card now without a stamped and coloured image!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your oldies are lovely, I love the idea of the butterfly punched one, your new ones are beautiful! Joey x

    ReplyDelete