Thursday, 3 May 2012

Thanks a bunch!


It's Tiddly Inks again! This time with Wryn Spring Bling. I bought a few the other day and I love them all! She is such a super cute character and she is coloured using ProMarkers. The papers are Rose's Dream and Mini Dots by Bearly Mine Designs. Rose's Garden is available from tomorrow - 4th May. Mini Dots is already available and comes in a fab 95 colours!! Something to match every project! Click on the picture below to visit the shop!


I have also used Core'dinations for the matting, Sizzix circle dies and Spellbinders Lacy Circles. The sentiment was printed out on my computer. Embellishments are flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and pink pearl gems. I also used Spun Sugar Distress Ink around the die cut image to match the colour scheme.


Until next time ..

13 comments:

  1. oh this is so sweet and so pretty. The papers are absoloutely gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the sweet image on this gorgeous card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura
    Another gorgeous and beauttiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Laura, so sweet and pretty..Love the new papers coming out tomorrow, have just been over and had a look, thank you.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beauitful me darlin love it xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this, so sweet and so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous sweetie totally love it!! I absolutely love tiddlyinks images they are so darn cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Laura that is just gorgeous love that sweet image and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Laura, I love the sweet image it goes so well with the fab new papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is so sweet Laura!! I love that image and your gorgeous flowers! Beautiful card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet and pretty card. Love the papers and the beatuiful spring colors. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. Have a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, it is so pretty.

    Carol

    www.dreamees.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laura this is absolutely beautiful, that image is so cute I love the papers they look really gorgeous, super colours and design, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete