Monday, 7 May 2012

Thinking of You

On my blogging travels I came across another fab digi website .. Designed 2 Delight! Check out this little cutie - she is called Sending my Love Kaela. I think she is just adorable and I have made this card using her. With this digi you also get a post box and a lovely heart image but I just used the main image this time ..

Other ingredients:
Bo Bunny Welcome Home papers (I love Bo Bunny!)
Grey Core'dinations
Parisian Accent Dies from Spellbinders
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl gems
ProMarkers
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards

Aww I just love her! She looks like she is really missing someone!! So cute!!
Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Laura lovely card!

    Big hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura I totally agree with you she is absolutely adorable and gorgeous, I love how you have coloured her, also like the papers and design, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable and you've coloured her beautifully .
    Love the colours , layout and paper you have used on this gorgeous card .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so pretty Laura...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so sweet .fab image and gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Laura. Love the image, beautifully coloured. Fab DPs too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Laura.

    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Laura i love the colours you've used on this one. Thank you for your sweet comments too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous Laura!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete