Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Greetings from Cornwall!

I didn't expect to be online till at least Sunday as we are on holiday in Cornwall at the moment! However we brought the laptop to watch DVD's on and my hubby discovered WiFi in the bar at our caravan site! So as he is out having a bash at surfing, I thought I would have a sneaky peek online and might as well share a couple of pics!
The weather is up and down this week. One minute it is beautiful, the next it is chucking it down! We went to the Seal Sanctuary yesterday and it poured down. Decided to have a quiet one in today and it is gorgeous! Typical! I wasn't too fussed yesterday as we had so much fun! I love anything cute and the seals were adorable. There were penguins and otters too!!




This is me and Matt at Lands End and one of the beautiful views:




Ignore the hair, it was windy and was a right mess that day!
We have finished most of the days with an episode of Downton Abbey! Everyone has been raving about it and I never caught it on TV. So I bought the first series, which we brought with us. I am hooked! It is fab! We even watched two in one evening cos we had to see what happened! I have ordered the second series today while I have been online ready for when we get back! hehe

It has been so lovely to get away, it is beautiful down here! I feel relaxed and have finally finished a book I have been reading for months! Want to start Sophie Kinsella's new one today that someone bought me for my birthday in April! I just love her books, they are fab!

The only thing I have missed is my crafty stash! I can't wait to get creating when I get back!

Anyhoo better get back to the caravan soon and see how Matt got on with his surfing attempt! He was so excited to be going surfing!

Be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Laura, it certainly looks lovely down there!
    I ADORE Downton Abbey and was hooked from the 1st episode - make sure you watch the Christmas Special too!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics Laura, seals are so cute.
    Cornwall is one of my fave places and I can't wait till we go in September now after seeing your pics.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous piccies Laura...and the seals are so cute...!

    have a lovely holiday hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love the seal sanctuary, we always visit there when we are in Cornwall, glad you are having a great time!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete