Thursday, 7 June 2012

Keep calm and carry on crafting!

I am a new found fan of Kenny K images .. I have seen them on people's cards many times in the past but have never bought any myself. However I have bought a couple recently and they are an absolute dream to colour and shade! I bought 'Farmers Daughter', which I posted a card with the other day and this one is 'Supermom'. However, I thought she went rather well with this sentiment, pieced together using the Keep Calm range of stamps from Stamping All Day:


This colour scheme is a bit out of my comfort zone but I love it! I used the new Fancy Pants Beach Babe papers that I got free with the current issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft. You get some fab freebies with this mag. I have been subscribed for over a year now and I definitely think is one of the best craft mags out there!!


I think these papers are fab! I have been looking at Fancy Pants papers on the net recently and wanted to buy some. And then I get some free! Fabbo! Only prob is because I don't do a lot of bright cards, I don't have many embellishments for them. But then again with an image like this you don't really need a lot. The swirls are using a Sizzix Sizzlit die and the tag is by Magnolia. I used some pearls and a bit of yellow ribbon to finish off ..
Going on holiday tomorrow!! Woohoo!

7 comments:

  1. Love the fab colours Laura ,also love this image on your gorgeous card.
    Hope you have a fab holiday .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura and love the imageand fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fabulous - i just love that image and the way you used the tag
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous lovely colours too huggles Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, love the image and great sentiment!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card! Love that fab image and sentiment! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fab image and I love the design and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete