Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Monochrome Fairy

I would just like to say thank you for all the lovely comments that you leave on my blog. I do really appreciate them so thank you! They make me smile!
I absolutely love these fairy images by Mo Manning, they are just adorable and I decided to have a go at a monochrome effect .. I coloured the image with ProMarkers.


I am trying to make an effort to use some of my old papers that have been in my stash for ages. So long I can't even remember where I got them from. So these black and white papers are from the depths of my craft room!! The sentiment is from an LOTV set that I bought this week from their bargainous ebay outlet store! The butterflies were punched with my Tonic butterfly punch and I used some Card Candi and some pearl gems from Kanban to embellish.

Ain't it cute!! These images can be bought as digis from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

13 comments:

  1. stunning card Laura. Love this image. It's so cute.
    Have w onderful day
    HUgs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so gorgeous Laura , really love this super cute image , the monochrome colour and your fab layout.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a superb card. Love the image and a fab colour choice and layout.
    Hug
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card Laura. I just love the Mo fairies. Great colouring.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous card ,beautiful image and love the colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh its so pretty ... i love monochrome
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Laura that is one gorgeous card I love your image and your soft colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Laura. Love that image its on my wish list at the moment.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and the details are fabulous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable image and gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Laura. Very sweet image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is beautiful, love the monochrome - very effective. Great layout too, take care Ann-Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura, what a gorgeous card. That image is so cute. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete