Friday, 29 June 2012

Shall We Dance?

Today I have another card to share with you using another fabulous Mayzy Art digi. This one is called Digi Dancers Flamenco and she is a real beauty!


I have coloured her using my ProMarkers and matted her onto some light green Core'dinations. The other piece of Core'dinations is embossed with my Craft Concepts butterfly embossing folder and sanded to reveal the core colour. I love this effect, especially with this particular folder, it is so pretty!!


The backing paper was a freebie with Quick Cards this month and it was a collection of papers from Wild Rose Studio! Thought this one went perfectly with my image, which I had already precoloured. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have also used some pink gems and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards! Finito!

I love this image, I think she is fab and she is so great to colour!!

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Morning Laura great card love the image, fabulous layout and the flowers are lush. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura , love this stunning image and the fab pink and green colour combo on this gorgeous card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous card and fabulous image love the colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Laura, I love your colour combination and pretty image and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and i love the way you have coloured the folds in her dress
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, and the lovely MayzyArt image is beautiful colored!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Laura. You can't go wrong with pink and green, and you've rocked it on this super pretty card. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura, just blog hopping and came across yours and I'm so glad I did because your cards are stunning and this is no exception, I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
    I have added myself to your followers, hope that's o.k.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Laura, this is stunning. Love the image and your wonderful colouring. Srummy papers too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura, so sorry I've not been by for ages! Am running around blogworld apologising for being a bad blogger - here I am as well apologising!!

    Gorgeous card, as are all your cards - love the colour combo and the image is fab.

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laura, this is a fab image and love your colouring. Love the colour combo too. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is fab isn't she?!! I agree these digis are a dream to color up and you've definitely done justice by her. Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, this is so sweet! :) What a cute image and your colouring is just perfect! :) Lovely colours and papers too! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura, you asked me to email you but you gave me your blog address not your email address.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura, wow what a gorgeous image and your coloured it so beautifully to a fabulous card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Laura. Love the pink. Great papers too.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card sweetie ♥Pops♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card I love the image, have a fab weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete