Friday, 15 June 2012

Tres Chic


I made this card a couple of months ago for the Craftwork Cards DT call and they wanted original creations so couldn't post them to my blog. I didn't make the team so I think I am ok to post them now. So thought I would share these seeing as I am away!

It is mostly made using Craftwork Cards products ..
A Pocket Full of Papers CD ROM
Card Candi
Letters
Organza Ribbon (not CC)
And a bit of Walnut Stain Distress Ink


I really enjoyed making this one and was quite chuffed with my Candi Eiffel Tower!!

10 comments:

  1. Morning Laura fabulous card love the design and the tower looks fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stunning and elegant card, fab idea with the card candi.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Laura. Love it
    hugs
    Doreen xx
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Laura, and what a fabulous design! Love the candy tower:)
    Have a nice Weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Laura! I love your Eiffel tower - brilliant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love that tower made with the candi.. i should make a similar card for my daughter when she goes to uni.. in Blackpool lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Laura love your card, and that design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura hope you had a fab holiday , I have email you hope you get it .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card. I like the candy Eiffel tower.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Laura I love the colours and design the background looks super so does the card candy and bow.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete