Friday, 6 July 2012

Card Makin' Mamas - Bust Out the Rubber

Time for another challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas! This fortnight's challenge is celebrating the rubber stamp! The digi stamp has become really popular recently and I know I have been guilty of neglecting my rubber stamps but once of a day they were all we had! So let's get them out again and get stamping!

I have used my Roller Tilda stamp from Magnolia but I have to admit that she is not that old .. she is one of my recent ones and this is the first time I have used her. But she is hand stamped! I have coloured her with my ProMarkers to match these beautiful Princess Fairytale backing papers from Dovecraft. I die cut the image with Labels 18 dies from Spellbinders and then matted onto kraft.


Aww Tilda is such a cutie!! The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and embellishments are flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some lovely peachy pearl gems!

Your image must be hand stamped for this challenge, so no digis please!

Can't wait to see your creations!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura, love the soft colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image....fabulous colouring and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura this is gorgeous love the image which is coloured beautifully and the flowers and papers are stunning. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you cute Tilda card Laura, she is my favourite character and I hardly ever get a chance to play with her!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura what a beautiful card those papers are so pretty , what a fab image and your colouring is superb well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so sweet ..the lovely Laurie bought me that stamp when we were at Sir Stampalot last year and i haven't inked her up yet!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Laura, I love the image and the colours you have used are so pretty

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Laurie...and super colours too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fabulous and gorgeous card ,also love this beautiful tilda .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Laura, beautiful colours and design. Love this sweet little tilda.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Laura, love the soft colours and little Tilda!
    Have a nice Weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and very pretty too :o) Love this sweet Tilda and the papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete