Saturday, 21 July 2012

Cherish

I am absolutely in love with Saturated Canary at the moment. I mean I love them anyway but they are such beautiful images and I absolutely love sitting there and spending ages colouring them in! And Krista is such a sweetie and every now and then leaves a freebie for her blog followers. I got this one the other day off her blog and she is called 'Jules' and what a darling she is with her liddle puddy tat!!


Ingredients:
Jules digi by Saturated Canary
Papers: Bearly Mine Spring Flight and Papermania Capsule Collection
Fence die by Marianne
Cloud die by Magnolia
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth
ProMarkers
Blue pearl gems from The Hobby House
Kraft card
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Sizzix circle die


Don't ya just love her!!

I am off at a wedding today and visiting family in Birmingham so should be a lovely day! Let's hope the sun is shining for their special day!

Happy Weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow Laura what a stunning card. I'm with you on the saturated canary images and this image is so cute and gorgeous and you've coloured her beautifully too.
    Hope you have a fabulous day .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, a beautiful card.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty . I love how you coloured her underskirts.
    Lisa x ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Laura, such a pretty image and colours so beautifully

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the colour's and all of the detail have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Kaura. Love the image, the colours and the design
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. love the colours and how you have put it all together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...!! And...thank you sooo much for the lovely card on my birthday, you are a sweatheart <3

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Laura that is stunning, beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Laura. Really love the beautifully coloured image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Laura

    I know what you mean about SC images - Im just in love with them too.

    Beautiful card - fab image and colours.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Saturated Canary as well, but they terrify me - all that hair to colour! You have coloured your image beautifully and I love your layout.
    I hope you enjoyed the wedding yesterday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Laura, you have colored her so beautiful!
    Hope you had a great time in the wedding!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Laura!! Fab image colouring, I really LOVE the design... bravissima!!
    Grazie di cuore per tutte le belle parole che scrivi nei commenti del mio blog, they warm my heart!!! :)
    Huge hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete