Friday, 20 July 2012

Designed to Delight July 'Bird Brain' Blog Hop

It is blog hop time and new images are being released at Designed to Delight!!
I am delighted to work on this design team as I think Faith's images are just delightful! They are great fun images to colour and I have made the following cards using the new 'Birdbrain' range of digis and sentiments:


Image: Martini Chicks

Image: Bird Brain Balloon

Image: Bird Bath Chick

Image: Tropical Chick

Image: What's Up Chick


Thanks so much for blog hoppin' with D2D!

Remember, you can enter our Blog Hop Challenge for a chance to win some FREE Digis!

Also, all New Release Digital Stamps will be on SALE until July 23. Details HERE.

For more inspiring ideas from this new release, please visit the other designers' blogs:

19 comments:

  1. Haha! These are brilliant Laura, particularly like the drunk birds.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these Laura they did make me smile. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Laura these are so much fun! Made me smile too!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Loz...fabulous images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images on these gorgeous cards, they made my smile .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards, such great images and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great Laura! Your coloring is amazing and your work is so crisp and clean. These are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous set of cards Laura...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura, your coloring is awesome. Very pretty set of cards !

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all - love how unique each one is! I tried to choose a favorite but I couldn't as they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great Laura, love these fab images.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your Birdbath one!! Your colors, layout, embellishments - everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work!!! Love the chick on the bath tub... so relax...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura, aren't these cuties. I especially like the one in the bath, fabulous. It's a loong time since I've been like the first one! All super images and I love your layouts.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you have been very busy, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am laughing as I hop...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many great cards to see! They are all great and the birdbath chick looks like she's beautifying!

    ReplyDelete