Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Well, it is time for another Divas by Design challenge and this week is Anything Goes! Our sponsors this week are Crafts and Me and they have given the DT some images to play with!! Yay!! I have to be honest, I have never been that keen on these images, however I think I have been converted after making my first card with this Ladybug Love image. She was so fun to colour and I have created a card that looks totally different to my normal creations I think:


Isn't she fab!! The papers I have used go perfectly and they are Gabrielle from Bo Bunny. I have coloured the edges of the image and the paper with Pool Adirondack ink. I have also punched some butterflies out of turquoise Whitewash Core'dinations with my Tonic and Kars punches, which I slightly sanded to reveal some of the core turquoise colour.


The sentiment is LOTV stamped onto a circle cut out with my Sizzix dies, again coloured around the edges with Pool. I have used some cheesecloth in the background and added some sparkle with some lovely turquoise gems, they are the most gorgeous colour when the light gets on them!!


So .. Anything Goes .. See you later Divas!

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...Such a lovely card...fab image and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Laura. You have coloured the image beautifully and I love your layout it's fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gorgeous , love your fabulous colouring and this gorgeous card
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Laura, love your image and your beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Laura love the colours you have used and cute tag hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgoeus card Laura. The image is amazing and the colors too
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers ..
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura, gorgeous card the colouring is amazing! Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog too hehe :)
    Take care,
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Laura, love the colours and beautiful papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Laura! Such gorgeous colours and fab image, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Laura, love the image and so beautifully coloured.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Laura that image, the colours and design look stunning.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The card is gorgeous Laura, great colour combo and the image looks fabulous - she is beautiful colored!
    You may just continue using those images:)
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete