Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Life's Little Lemons

Now, this is a new one for me! I downloaded one of the fantastic Nitwit digi kits called 'Life's Little Lemons'. This card is using one of the images from the digi kit, along with one of the backing papers and the lemon slice! I just love the colours!


I used my Tonic and Kars butterfly punches on blue and yellow Whitewash Core'dinations, which is sanded slightly around the edges to tie in with the muted colours. I also matted the image and paper onto the yellow Whitewash as well. The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat. All finished off with some matching blue bling!


I have to say, I much prefer my stamps and colouring them in myself but you have to try these things and these kits are gorgeous, even if you only get them for the papers. And this little girlie is a real cutie!
It makes me want some lemonade! Cloudy lemonade is my fave!! Mmmm .. tastes of summer!

10 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute and the colour combo so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Laura. Sweet image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Laura love the colours they remind me of summer also. What summer. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Laura - the colours are amazing
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the colours are so pretty

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow love the colours on this gorgeous card, I love nitwit Images and paper they are fab.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura
    A beautiful card love the colour's you have used
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Laura, love the very cute image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Laura, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Laura, love the gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete