Thursday, 19 July 2012

Love & Hugs

A nice simple one from me today using this digi from Pollycraft. Isn't she sweet! Unfortunately Pollycraft digis are no longer available and I got this in a bundle in the closing down sale. Although I do believe that Pollycraft images are now available in stamp form in conjunction with Little Miss Muffet! I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and backed her onto some blue Core'dinations, which I have sanded around the edges:

The backing paper is from the Bird Song collection by Papermania and the sentiment is Pink Petticoat - am loving them at the moment!

Quick one from me today ..


Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Laura fab card the image is soo cute and coloured beautifully and I love the layout simply elegant. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura. Great card. Love the papers, simple layout and the beautifully coloured image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, such a lovely image and the soft colours are so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and I love this beautiful image.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is sweet ... love the pretty papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, I am this creation loving the colours and layout too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Laura, lovely soft colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete