Monday, 23 July 2012

Love to Create - Spots and Dots

Now, this is an extra special challenge this week as our very own Cris from the DT is one of our sponsors at Love to Create with her fabulous Papelitos digi stamps together with the wonderful Meljen's!

This week at Love to Create the theme is 'Spots and Dots' so we want to see spots and dots on your creations!
I chose to use one of Cris's designs for my card and this one is called Kisses! Isn't she just gorgeous!!:


I love her! And I am so chuffed with how this card turned out! I coloured her with my ProMarkers and distressed the edges of the white card with Walnut Stain. The stripy backing paper is My Mind's Eye and the spotty stuff is from my stash, not entirely sure who made it!! I just need some spots for this card and it went perfectly with the image I had already coloured in ..


The sentiment is from Stamping All Day die cut with a Sizzix circle die. I have matted everything once again onto Kraft, which I also punched some butterflies out of. I added some cheesecloth, a strip of lace roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, which is where my flowers are from too!! All rounded off with some of my favourite pearl gems!!

So let's see those spots and dots!!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow gorgeous card , love this colour combo, this fab image , layout and your beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, I love the image and and one of my favourite colour scheme

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous Laura this is just gorgeous what a super image and card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Laura, love the image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Laura, lovely colours and a fab image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete