Monday, 16 July 2012

Love to Create - Three of Something

Happy Monday everyone! I know it is hard on a Monday but it is time for another Love to Create challenge! Yay! And this week we want you to use three of something ..

I have opted for three flutterbys and three gems too just for good measure ..

I am really getting into the 'kraft' thing at the moment, using it for my matts. I really like the look it gives .. so this is what I have used for my matts and flutterbys on this one. I have also used some brown whitewash Core'dinations with my Craft Concepts butterfly embossing folder, which I love so dearly and sanded back the pattern.


Our fabulous sponsors for this week are Tiddly Inks and I just love their digis!! This one is Whatcha doin? from the Wryn and friends range - Wryn is such a cutie .. I love her!! I have coloured her with my ProMarkers.

The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat, the flowers are Wild Orchid craft, butterfly punch is by Kars and it is all finished off with some lovely coffee coloured pearl gems! I also used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to distress all the edges of everything!

Happy Crafting! Have a good week!!


9 comments:

  1. oh this is soo pretty . I love the Kraft and the monochrme colouring
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura I love the image which you have coloured perfectly. Love the layout and the butterfly embossing is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, such a lovely image and the delicate embossing looks so effective

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image...fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stunning card , love the effect of the Kraft card and they way you've coloured this beautiful image.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can see why you love Wryn, she's so sweet. i love how you used the pearls, roses and of course, my favorite, the butterflies! Thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Laura. Love the image and the butterflies
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete