Thursday, 12 July 2012

Shopping with Kenny!

I coloured this image at the weekend and was dreaming up a card/layout while I lay in bed on Saturday night! How sad!! I absolutely love this image from Kenny K - 'Madison Avenue' and I decided to go with the blues for this one!!
Ingredients:
Madison Avenue image by Kenny K
Papers from Capsule Collection CD ROM by Papermania
Blue and Grey Core'dinations
Sentiment by Pink Petticoat
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
ProMarkers
Cheesecloth
Blue pearl gems


I love the sentiment cos she definitely has more than a 'little something' in those bags!!

Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Laura
    A gorgeous card love the image and colour's you have used
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura. I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Lovely shades of blue too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Laura, lovely design, great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura gorgeous card the image is fantasticand you have coloured her beautifully. Love the layout and the colours and papers are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Laura, I love your image and gorgeous blue papers, everything co-ordinates so beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these gorgeous papers and this fab image on this stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun! Love the image and your fabby colouring, great layout too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura, this is a super image and fab colouring.I love the blue papers.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura kennys images are fabulous this card is super well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Laura, love the fab image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful Laura, a great image and I love the colours in your card - gorgeous!
    Thanks for your lovely comments Laura - I look forward to see your SC images on a card og two:)
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks smashing Laura! :) I am ashamed to say I have this fab image and never used it! :)

    Wonderful card, love the colours and design!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete