Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Divas by Design - Celebrate!

It is time for another challenge over at Divas by Design and this week the theme is Celebrate!! Our sponsors this week are Mulberry Crafts!

I have had this image coloured up for absolutely ages and have been meaning to make a card with her so here she is .. 'Ava' by Saturated Canary, coloured with ProMarkers:


I love the aqua/brown colour combo and I have used coordinating papers from Bearly Mine (Simply Dots) and Cuddly Buddly (Wee Ones). All matted onto kraft and edges tinted with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, Cream silk ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl, sentiment is Cuddly Buddly and pearl gems are The Hobby House. Pearl hearts were a crafty gift so not sure where they are from but they are pretty!! Oh and my feathers were off e-bay - I always forget something!!


So it's a nice easy one this week as you celebrate so many occasions! So what are you waiting for? With a great prize up for grabs from Mulberry Crafts too!!

Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Good morning Laura
    I love this gorgeous colour combo , this beautiful image and your fab colouring on this stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful card Laura....lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grear card Laura, I love these images at the mo. Made a card with one last night might enter it later.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, the image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. I really love the colour scheme, one of my favourites.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog recently, I love this card! You're right the aqua and brown combo look gorgeous.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, this is darling. I also like the aqua and brown togehter and the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Laura. Love the image, it's my favourite SC image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous laura.stunning sc image and i love your colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Laura, love the image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Laura, love the scrummy colours and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Laura, love this cutie! Gorgeous colour combo too, one I need to use more often
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Laura, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Laura, so love those colours together and I love how you've coloured the balloon. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie gorgeous card I am loving the super sweet image of course.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a real beauty!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! I'm sure glad you finally made a card with this image. It's beautifully colored and you created a wonderful card design for it. Fabulous card Laura! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete