Saturday, 25 August 2012

Happy Weekend!

No card again today, sorry! My mojo has gone on holiday and not sure when it is coming back! hehe
No, I have not had much time to get in the craft room this week, I have been so tired and any spare time has been spent catching up with commenting and lounging on the sofa!!

But thank goodness it is Bank Holiday and we get an extra day off work so I can promise you that there will be some cards coming this way very soon!!

Found some new yummy papers and sentiments at Cuddly Buddly today .. check them out!! I love the collections by Barbara-Anne Williams!! These are the items that I purchased .. too easy to just click buy these days without even having to leave the comfort of your own home!!

 
 




I think they are gorgeous .. can't wait to use them!!
 
Also there is a Bank Holiday sale on at Bearly Mine, so get over there and see if there is owt you fancy!! There are lots of scrummy papers designed by Donna!!

 
Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday and hopefully I will be back very soon with some cards!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura these are fab Big Hugs Elaine
    Am still trying to finish my over the rainbow card I bet I will be too late Have a great weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura these look gorgeous can't wait to use what you create.
    I know what you mean about the mojo I wish would come back too.
    Enjoy your Sunday and Bank holiday hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, these look yummy, will defo have a gander. Can't be making cards and commenting hun that's what I say! Nice to check out what everyone else does sometimes. I always have special blogs I visit when I need inspiration and it always helps.
    Enjoy your bank holiday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such eye candy would make a serious crafter very happy
    thank you for the comment, hopped and joined the challenge site, thank you
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete