Monday, 27 August 2012

Mayzy Art - Looks Like Rain Xandra

Well hello there!! Finally I have a card to show you after days of an inspiration/time drought! I finally had some time today to sit down and craft!!

One of my favourite digi designers is Mayzy - she is so talented and I absolutely love this image called 'Looks Like Rain Xandra'. She is a beauty! I have coloured her with my ProMarkers:


I also got to use my new Eiffel Tower die by Marianne Designs too, I had this My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper, which went perfectly. The other paper is from Cuddly Buddly! I wanted to go for a more muted colour scheme with this one and love how it has turned out. I have matted all onto kraft and tinted the edges slightly with Walnut Stain distress ink.


Embellishments are cheesecloth, rose ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts, Butterfly and pearl swirl from The Ribbon Girl and pearls from The Hobby House. Sentiment is Lili Of The Valley die cut with the smallest Labels Eighteen die from Spellbinders.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Whoopsie Daisy - Two Patterned Papers
Stampin For The Weekend - Pearls and Swirls
Just For Fun - Rain
Nutcrafters - Favourite Colour Combo - Pink/Brown

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting and hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday (despite the rain)...

15 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, this is wonderful. Love the colours, coloured beautifully and loving the papers and die.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura. Such a fabulous image and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the papers and all the detailing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Laura, I love the muted colours and great layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the image. Thanks for sharing at For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Laura, you have coloured the image so beautifully and I love the layout and embelishments. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby card Laura. The image, the papers - everything is perfect
    hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura
    Oh wow ! I love these colours they look fabulous .
    This image is beautiful as is your design and papers .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Laura love the Paris theme absolutely beautiful well done a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful card Laura the image, design and colours look superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Laura, a fab theme and love that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeaous card Laura! :)
    And thank you for the tip, I have to take a closer look at those digistamps ;)

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun, what a stunning card! I love the vintage colours and that die and those papers coordinate perfectly, I bet you were pleased to use your new die! I've got a few memory box dies coming in the post soon and I'm so excited about using them!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura!! What a Stunning Card! Great Image & Wonderful Colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps! We hope you come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this color scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps!

    ReplyDelete