Sunday, 12 August 2012

So so tired ..

I haven't been around for a few days as we had to go down to Cornwall for my husband's nan's funeral. It was a lovely service. She was 98 bless her, so she was a good age! We went down on Thursday and came back yesterday, took 12 hours to get back home to Lancashire as the traffic was so bad! I am so tired today and have spent most of the afternoon sleeping ..
I have taken the day off work tomorrow to recover and also hope to get some crafting in!! So hopefully I will have some cards to show you this week!

We were in the village of Mylor Bridge, which is the most gorgeous little fishing village and the next village, Restronguet, is where Ben Ainslee used to sail! They had painted to post box gold so we all had our piccies taken there! The weather was absolutely gorgeous all weekend, which was lovely! Last time we were down there in June it was a very wet week!!

Here are a couple of pics:

Us and Ben's gold post box!


The view opposite the post box in Restronguet


Anyway, I barely have enough energy to type today so it is going to be a lazy evening!!

I have a card up tomorrow, which I had already prepared for the Love to Create challenge but hope to have some new stuff up after tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, your pictures are fab hun. That view is gorgeous and it looked like the sun was shining on you too. Enjoy your day off, can't wait to see what you make.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Laura , I tried to leave a comment this morning but the box kept disappearing on me ?? :(
    I love these photos and that view is beautiful ( wish I was there).
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, have just been catching up on your blog. I know I could've commented on your cards (which are gorgeous) but I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your hubby's nan. Gorgeous pictures, love the gold post box!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete