Saturday, 4 August 2012

Songbird Challenges/New Bearly Mine Release & Sale!

I am afraid that my blog has been a bit dry this week! It has been a busy old week, not to mention that I have my new challenge blog starting on Monday! So excited! Feels like ages ago since I had the idea for the blog so why not pop over to find out all about it!!
Click on the badge to be transported to the new 'Songbird Challenges' blog:


The first challenge starts on Monday at 9am so don't forget to pay us a visit and see what the new design team have been up to!

Some more exciting news today is that Donna is releasing a new digi set today over at Bearly Mine Designs - Christmas Light! And it is beautiful!


Not only that, there is an Olympic Sale on until 8th August:


Hope you all have a good weekend and are enjoying watching the Olympics. So proud of Team GB - we are doing really well and it is not over yet!! I am sure there are more medals to come!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment