Sunday, 5 August 2012

Totally Tilda DT Call - Photo Inspiration

One of the things I really want to do in my crafting, is to be a part of a Magnolia design team and Totally Tilda are holding a design team call at the moment! I love Magnolia images so much and they are a joy to colour.

The design team call challenge is to make a Tilda creation using this photo as inspiration:


What a beautiful bouquet of flowers .. they are gorgeous!! They inspired me straight away as I knew I had flowers in those colours!

Anyway, this is my interpretation with my new Tilda with pencils stamp, coloured with ProMarkers. I have unfortunately run out of my Joanna Sheen card temporarily so had to use another I had and I don't think it looks as good but hey ho, hope it still looks half decent ..


I even tried out some clouds for the first time ever!! I did them with my Memory Box cloud dies and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. Think it looks ok! I also used Shabby Shutter DI for the grass. Papers are First Edition Birdsong and New Leaf and a Papermania one .. not sure of the name! Eek! All matted onto some kraft. I used a Dovecraft heart shaped doily in the background, along with some WOC flowers and some big and small pearls. Thanks Pops for the little pearl hearts, they are so pretty!! :) I used my Viva pearl pen for some extra detail. Oh and the bow is Papermania with a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.


I am entering this card into the DT call over at Totally Tilda!


Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura, beautiful colours
    Good luck with the dt call
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is so cute. I like the colours and all the emellishments:)
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. the back ground is excellent, how you've done the clouds and grass. good luck for the DT call x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Laura. You have coloured Tilda beautifully and I love the sky and grass too. Those pretty flowers finish the card off perfectly
    Good luck with the DT card, it is obvious how much you enjoy using Tilda images.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Laura I love your choice of papers and design Tilda looks amazing I wish you luck in the DT call.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is so gorgeous .. i love the image .. its perfect for a DT call
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Laura I love the background! Such sweet colours too gorgeous inspiration! Thanks so much for your lovely birthday card too it is beautiful! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card darling, I love how you used the clouds behind TIlda that's a great idea Laura.
    Thank you for entering our Totally Tilda DT call good luck ;)
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cute Tilda creation..beautiful colouring & design great take on the inspirational piccy..Good luck

    smiles Christine TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Laura, good luck with the DT call!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laura,
    Aww hunni this is so pretty. I love your colouring and your clouds look fabulous.
    Good luck in the DT call hun
    hugs
    Dawn (Totally Tilda DT)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Laura this card is stunning , I love your layout , the colour combo is gorgeous and your tilda is so adorable also love your clouds they look fabulous
    Good luck in the Dt call .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Laura lovely take on the colour combo inspiration..stunning colouring & design gorgeous embellies..thanks for sharing good luck in the TT DT call.

    smiles Christine x Totally Tilda DT

    ReplyDelete