Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Anything But A Card - Bearly Mine

This week at Bearly Mine it is all about Anything but a card .. and I panicked when I saw what the theme was! I don't do non-cards! We are sponsored by the fabulous Paper Shelter and I used the 'Spring Swing II' image - she is so pretty!! Coloured with my ProMarkers ..

So this tag is what I came up with, hope you like it!! I was definitely out of my comfort zone with this one but that is what a challenge is all about hey?!

 
The body of the tag is made from kraft tinted around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterfly is from The Ribbon Girl, I just love these and they are a bargain!! Finally my sentiment is Pink Petticoat. I can't remember where I got the pearls ..

 
So it is time to break out and make something other than a card .. whatever you want!!
 
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!! See you over at Bearly Mine!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Laura that is stunning, I love how youve coloured the TPS image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura this tag is gorgeous , love your amazing colouring on this fab image .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant Tag Laura, love the image and a beautiful butterfly
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful laura.gorgeous pretty flowers and colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Laura...I so love making tags too at the mo...and a great way to use up your scraps as well...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is very pretty Laura! Gorgeous image and lovely details too - it doesn't look like an 'out of your comfort zone' creation at all :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful tag Laura, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Laura well done , isn't she pretty too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen huggles pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag Laura.Love the image.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag Laura I do love that image so much the colours you have used are wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete