Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Busy Bee!

I am so sorry for my lack of cards recently .. I have been so busy and any spare time I have, I just need to relax. I haven't had any DT cards to do this week so I haven't done much crafting, although I have coloured some images over the last two evenings, which are waiting to be transformed .. so watch this space! I have quite a few DT cards coming up next week so I am going to have to get moving!!

It is only three weeks until we perform Oklahoma so rehearsals have upped from one to two a week and we also started rehearsing for another show on Friday - The Gondoliers! So it is all go at the moment .. so much fun though! Singing is my true love and I would go crazy if I couldn't ..

On Saturday we went to Manchester Opera House. They opened their doors to the public to celebrate their 100th birthday and we were free to look around the whole place! It was amazing and standing on that stage was breathtaking. What I would give to perform on that stage, it would be an absolute dream!! Preferably in Phantom of the Opera or Wicked! hehe

Anyway just thought I would say a quick hello and my next card will be up on Sunday for my third GDT card for Stampin' Sisters In Christ. Can't believe it is my third challenge already!

Hope you are all having good weeks .. shame about the rain and it is getting so cold now!

Crafty Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, my you do sound busy but it sounds to be something you really enjoy.
    Feels just like the middle of winter here today, I'm just off to find a jumper lol.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.......you are busy hun. I love singing too altho I've never done theatre I mean karaoke lol..........pretending to be Celine Dion when really I sound like a strangled cat but I love to do it lol.......its fun, I LOVE music.
    Hope all goes well hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete