Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Jasmin Warm Cuppa

So, on my crafty travels to Manchester on Saturday I came across the Crafty Sentiments stand. I was actually looking for Lisa Jane, who was helping out on the stand but I missed her. She wasn't there that day! I did however meet the lovely Suzette and took a long time deciding which stamps to buy .. this was one of them!! Isn't she gorgeous!


I was amazed by all the gorgeous samples on display - that is one very talented design team!! There was one very talented lady's work that I couldn't drag myself away from. Sara is one of the DT at Crafty Sentiments and her colouring is out of this world - seriously! You should check out her blog! Although I don't think photo captures the texture as well as in real life. I was inspired by her colouring and how she uses a lot of dark shading so I thought I would have a bash! I was pretty chuffed with the result! Although I really wish I could colour like Sara .. was a bit in awe!!


So for my card I used:
Jasmin Warm Cuppa rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments
ProMarkers
Welcome Home papers by Bo Bunny
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock
Tina Wenke sentiment from Stampavie
Spellbinders Lacy Circle die
Spellbinder Labels Eighteen die
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Butterfly from The Ribbon Girl (bit obsessed with these at the moment)
Pearl gems by The Hobby House
Cheesecloth
Brown Memento Ink

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Layer It Up
Little Claire's - Best Friends
Papelitos Stamps - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! this is gorgeous. I love the image and your really have coloured her brilliantly. The papers and detailing are gorgeous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the stamp- so cute! Gorgeous choice of colors and design! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, so beautiful, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning laura.i really love your colouring and the image and papers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Laura. I like the warm colours, great colouring.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, your card is beautiful! Love the colours and the sweet image- and your coloring is great!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura - This is a great card. I love your coloring and all the DP and layers. My favorite :) Love all the details :)
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is a beauty hun! Super cute image and your colouring looks fabulous. Love the papers and great layout too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Laney that is one gorgeous card I do love your colour choice its so vibrant. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous Laura!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laura , love this fab layout , beautiful image and gorgeous colour combo on this stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really great card Laura. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete