Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Fall Colours - Bearly Mine Designs

The challenge this week over at Bearly Mine is to create something using fall colours i.e. yellow, orange, red, brown and green. I have gone for the oranges, reds and browns and this what I came up with:


This gorgeous image is 'What's Cookin' from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love Mo's images, there is so much character in their little faces. I have coloured her with my ProMarkers. The papers are from the Simply Dots and Happy Hauntings collections at Bearly Mine, both matted onto kraft. I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to tint all the edges. The embellishments I have used are flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Card Candi from Craftwork Cards, Kars butterfly punch and pearls from the Hobby House. Sentiment is Pink Petticoat.


Our sponsor this week is I Am Roses and there is a $35 voucher up for grabs for the lucky winner!!


Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. oh the colours in this card are gorgeous .. i just love the autumn shades.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura
    Oh wow I love these colours and this super sweet image on this stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laura that is just so darn cute, I love your colour choice and your card layout. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!
    What a lovely card. Great coloring of this cutie and such lovely details as well. Love it!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. You asked me about my sentiment. This on "there is no one like you" is from a Hero Arts Clear Stamps Set called "Hero Arts CL140". Hope that this info helps you to find it.

    Hugs and a creative week for you, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Laura! Beautiful autumn colours and a grat design!
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Laura, love the rich colours
    Happy crafting
    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning laura.i love your rich colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Laura this is just beautiful! love those warm autumn colours and all your great details!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete