Monday, 24 September 2012

Joanna Sheen DT call

Hello!

I have a special request today ..

I have recently applied for the Joanna Sheen design team and have got down to the final 12! I can't believe it and I am so excited to get this far!!

However, they are wanting a general opinion on the cards that have been entered and I would appreciate it so much if you could support me! You simply have to leave a comment at the following post and say that you like my card! Obviously if you don't like it you don't have to .. but it would be nice if you did :)

http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-12-shortlisted-dt-call.html#comment-form

This is my card:

 
 
 


We were given specific papers and images to use for this card from the Jane Shasky From The Heart of the Garden CD ROM from Joanna Sheen. I do already own this CD and the artwork is beautiful! I then embellished to my hearts content! I even got the chance to use a lovely big bow! Yay!!

So, if you like my card, please please leave a comment on the Joanna Sheen blog saying that you do! I really really would love soo much to be on this design team!! You have until next Monday to leave me some love!

Crafty Hugs!!

19 comments:

  1. I love it Laura..! super image and wonderful layout too hun...and I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you...:o)

    good luck & big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Laura,
    best of luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it? I bloomin' love it Laura, it's a gorgeous card hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Laura. love how you've put it all together and love the bow. good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and good luck Laura...Love your gorgeous card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Laura. I love the way you have put this together and your beautiful big bow!
    Well done for making the final 12 and good luck!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love it! Love the big bow and the layout! Good luck, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is really lovely hun, fab layout! Good luck with the DT call :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura this is a beautiful card the layers and image look superb, I will pop over to the blog and leave a comment as well.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Laura - would make a good 'man' card too (without the bow and heart - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Laura, well done for getting in to the final twelve and good luck

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, Laura, love your design and pretty color combo. Good Luck! hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning Laura brilliant lO Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. a gorgeous card Laura, love the layers and colours! and all the textures you've added! looks fantastic! I was just shocked to have been shortlisted at all when the standard is so high!
    best of luck!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping back to answer your question hun... For the dress I used Shale, Burgundy and Dusky Rose. I'm not sure if I've remembered right for the hair, but I think it was Raw Sienna, Mustard, Buttercup and Vanilla... possibly! Hope that helps :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Laura that is stunning I love that image and your decoupaging is just so beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. My God!
    I just have to say that I love your card!
    It is so beautiful and I hope it goes well for you!

    Good Luck! / / Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous my sweetie love the softness of it. Good luck sweetie on the DT call, they would be mad not to have you shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete