Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Lovely Layers - Divas By Design

Lovely layers is the name of the game this week at Divas By Design. Your creations must consist of four or more layers of gorgeous craftiness.

I have gone for another image from Mo Manning and this one is called Winter Fairy Talva and she is so cute!! I love her! I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and also added some Star Dust Stickles for some extra wintery sparkle:


The papers I have used are from the new Christmas collection at Bearly Mine Designs called Christmas Light and the Simply Dots collection. Simply Dots is so handy as it contains loads of papers in every colour you can think of and I love dots! The Christmas one is stunning, you really should check them out! Here is a sneaky peak ..


I embellished the card with Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Hobby House pearls, Craftwork Cards sentiment, some cheesecloth and some red snowflakes. I got the snowflakes on a roll from M&S last year and you can either use them in a line all joined together or cut them into singles. Think they look fab here with a pearl in the centre. All the papers are matted onto kraft and tinted around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


She is such a cutie! Mo's images are a joy to colour, they really are such beautiful images!

So, layer it up and join us over at Divas. Our sponsors this week are One Stop Craft Shop so head on over to the challenge blog to see what you could be in with a chance of winning!

Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura, I really love this image. Gorgeous colours and a fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Laura she is one of my all time fave Mos images and I love those colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura this is an absolute beauty!! I love the image the papers everything!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Laura! Such a lovely image and fab colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & I sooooooo love this Mo image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Laura! So beautiful colours and a great image! Have a nice week!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous laura.i love the sweet image and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this is gorgeous .. i love the sparkle on her wings
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and so gorgeous Laura, love the image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow Laura this is just beautiful!! I have been umming and ahing over this image for a while now but I think you may have convinced my!! I will just have to tell hubby Laura made me do it!!!! ROFL!! super colours and details! just lovely!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Laura - love the image
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just fabulous Laura. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura gorgeous image and beautiful colours on this stunning card.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete