Sunday, 30 September 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Ephesians 5:19-20

 "Speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:19-20
 
Well, this is my last week as guest designer for Stampin' Sisters In Christ and I really am sad that it has come to and end. I think they have a wonderful challenge blog and it has been an honour to be a part of it, so thank you girls for having me! :)
 
So, my final challenge is inspired by the above verse and our creations must have something on them to do with music. Music is such a great gift from God, it is a big part of my life and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have music. Singing is a big love of mine, so no surprises that that is what my card is about .. there is even a Tilda for this!! Our sponsors this week are Fred She Said!
 
 
I got quite a few new crafty goodies this week, so I used quite a few of them on this card. I got some new papers from Prima - 'Alla Prima', some new Cheery Lynn butterfly dies, some gold pearly hearts and some fab Prima flowers (the big gorgeous yellow one). The sentiment is from TLC and you really shop check this site out, there are some fabulous sentiments!! The music paper is from a Melissa Frances pad called Fifth Avenue. I die cut the sentiment out with a Fleur-De-Lis squares die by Spellbinders and coloured the edges with Pool Adirondack ink. Other items used are pearls, cheesecloth and kraft from my stash.
 

Thank you for stopping by!!
 

14 comments:

  1. This is totally cute and your coloring is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Laura. Gorgeous image
    big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the colour of her dress!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura I love this gorgeous card , the layout is fab and this Tilda is beautiful and not forgetting that stunning flower.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is super fabulous love the image & the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet card, Laura! I love the sentiment verse you picked to go with your darling image. It's one of my very favorites. Your whole card is delightful, and believe me, we've been so blessed by you joining us this month at SSIC. So grateful we connected. It's always a joy to come here and be inspired. Thanks so much for all your lovely contributions. We deeply appreciate your time with us. Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous laura.your colours and details are fabulous and stunning sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just read your "About me" and I could have been reading about myself. I met my hubby at uni and I also have a great love of singing especially whilst making cards. Singing along to Les Miserables whilst card making has to be the perfect day. I did belong to the choral society but had to give that up due to work. Your cards by the way are gorgeous and the images are so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The sentiment is perfect. It has been wonderful having you this month - can't believe it is about over! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura - This is beautiful! I love the verse you added. Perfect! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love all the extras you added. I'm so glad you were on our team this month. Your creations are beautiful but more importantly, your heart is beautiful!
    Many blessings dear sister,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful card. The image and sentiment were perfect for the challenge. I have enjoyed having you with the Stampin Sisters. I wish I could hear you sing. Won't it be fun when we all get to meet in heaven and sing together. I hope you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laura fabulous card the image is adorable and is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Thankyou for your comments I really do appreciate them. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! I love the flower on it!! Cute digi!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Laura! Such a lovely card! Love the layering and all the perfectly-placed embellishments! Great coloring of Tilda and I, too, really like that verse you added...so perfect! Thanks for being part of the SSiC team for a month! Your creations are wonderful! You will be missed!
    Hugs!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete